About The Clinic Network
The Clinic Network was founded in 2015, along with Lift Resource Centres, is a division of Cura-Can Health Group and currently has 10+ clinics assessing patients across Canada for their eligibility into Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (
TCN physicians will assess patient eligibility through chart review and/or discussions with the patients’ primary care physician or specialist(s). When deemed eligible, an appointment is scheduled for either an on-site consultation or a
Following the patient/physician consultation, the patient will work with a TCN educator to decide on the Licensed Producer (L.P.) that best suits their requirements. Strains, and ingestion methods will be recommended as per the physicians chart notes, condition and past patient experiences.
Please note TCN clinics are not dispensaries and as such do not inventory any cannabis products. The only legal source of medicinal cannabis for patients is to order directly from a Health Canada approved Licensed Producer (L.P.). For a complete list of L.P.’s or more information regarding the Health Canada ACMPR program, please visit the Health Canada website.
The Clinic Network is a full service organization.
Following the patient’s consultation with a TCN physician and the issuance of a medical document to possess medical cannabis, our educators will meet individually with each patient for a private consultation and to complete the application process.
Client service includes:
- Demonstrating vaporizer use.
- Customized treatment plans
- Alternate ingestion methods for safe consumption.
- Targeting a patient’s medical condition with specific THC/CBD ratios.
- Providing patients with current information on the LIcensed Producer compassionate pricing programs, product availability, product discounts and new product offerings.
- Follow up education and ongoing support.