The Clinic Network (TCN) is a company at the forefront of Cannabis therapies. Our team of Doctors & Educators are truly specialists in this field. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team.
TCN is one of the largest medical cannabis clinic organizations in the nation. We operate multiple centers in 4provinces and are rapidly expanding. Our culture is respect, innovation, trust, communication and professionalism. We need Cannabis Educators who are ready to work in this fast-paced industry and are team-focused.
We are currently searching for qualified full time employee for our offices in Toronto, ON.
It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have had previous cannabis experience in a clinic or dispensary environment
Other qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to adhere to strict guidelines
- College diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good computer & Multi Media skills
- Follow established protocols and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
Cannabis medicine is the fastest growing medical industry in the country. Generally speaking, patients are grateful to be heard and taken seriously about their desire to use cannabis for their wellness. Our team of qualified healthcare professionals have all found this to be gratifying work.
- Out of office networking with the general public as well as non-profit organizations, medical and non-medical disciplines.
- Meeting with patients for cannabis evaluations
- Explain documentation requirements as per Health Canada regulation.
- Explain the Role of Licensed Producers.
- Answer general questions regarding cannabis use, strain type, pricing etc.
There is no treating and no prescribing, as this is a non-invasive, consultative position.
Compensation for this position is flexible based upon previous experience and cannabis knowledge.
To learn more about TCN , and to determine if you may be a match for what we are looking, feel free to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- had previous cannabis education: 1 year