The Clinic Network (TCN) is a company at the forefront of Cannabis therapies. Our team of Doctors &Educators are truly specialists in this field. We are looking for compassionate individuals to join our team.
TCN is one of the largest medical cannabis clinic organizations in the nation. We operate multiple centers in 4provinces and are rapidly expanding. Our culture is respect, innovation, trust, communication and professionalism. We need Cannabis Educators who are ready to work in this fast-paced industry and are team-focused.
We are currently searching for qualified full time employee for our offices in GTA. It is anticipated that the successful applicant will have had previous cannabis experience in a clinic or dispensary environment.
The Clinic Network is a Professional and Objective support agency for Medical Cannabis. To date our clinics have administered to over 4,000 patients. Our staff offer in depth counselling and education to patients wishing to procure medical marijuana under the federal governments MMPR program.
TCN IS NOT A DISPENSARY, rather we are a resource centre committed to providing clarity for patients and health care professionals who are interested in evidence-based advise regarding the use of Cannabis for Therapeutic Purposes (CTP). The choice to authorize medical marijuana is the decision made by the physician or nurse practitioner based upon supportive medical documentation.
As part of the TCN counselling and screening process; and to ensure compliance with Health Canada guidelines, those clients that have not previously been evaluated by a primary care physician must do so. In order to facilitate patient treatment TCN would like to schedule pre-screened patients with physicians at one of our GTA clinic locations.
Cannabis medicine is the fastest growing medical industry in the country. Generally speaking, patients are grateful to be heard and taken seriously about their desire to use cannabis for their wellness. Our team of qualified healthcare professionals have all found this to be gratifying work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performing patient evaluations through an online telemedicine platform or in person appointments
- Recommending, when appropriate, patients for medical cannabis per the ACMPR and Ontario’s prescription regulations.
- Provide counseling and educational cannabinoid information to patients about medical cannabis
- Counsel patients on preventative & therapeutic health care services, and performing consistent follow-up with patients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario in the Extended Class; Nurse Practitioner Program with a BScN (Masters level degree in Nursing preferred)
- Must have completed the Prescribing Narcotics and Controlled Substances (CPD) course
- Be willing to work remotely and have internet connection and webcam
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge/experience in consultation and ethical decision-making
- Excellent written documentation skills that are clear, thorough, concise accurate and timely
- Accountable for own actions and decisions, comfortable making decisions within the scope of the position
- Strong critical thinker who can confidently make evidence-based decisions.
- Comfortable with telemedicine environment
To learn more about TCN , and to determine if you may be a match for what we are looking, feel free to apply.
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year