Cannabis Clinics in Canada
The Cannabis Act (Oct 16 2017) makes it possible for Canadians to use cannabis to treat different therapeutic issues. As a result, there are more cannabis clinics in Canada that prescribe it legally. One professional purveyor is The Clinic Network (TCN). In addition to providing cannabis prescriptions, we also provide other services, including:
- Consultations – The Clinic Network will meet with you to discuss how to best serve your medicinal needs. Based on your individual chart notes, physical and overall condition, etc., you will be advised regarding the strains of cannabis and ingestion methods that are best for you. We offer follow-up education and support for each individual patient, including demonstrations on how to use a vaporizer. We also have an FAQ page on our website to answer additional questions.
- Telemedicine Appointments – On-site consultations are always available, but if you cannot travel to one of our locations, you can get in touch with physicians from The Clinic Network via phone. Through our “telemedicine platform” you may communicate with TCN physicians remotely. With it, you will receive first-hand information and advice without being physically present.
- Find Licensed Producers– Under the ACMPR, the only legal source of medicinal cannabis for patients is through Health Canada-approvedLicensed Producers (LPs). TCN cannabis clinics do not inventory cannabis products, but can help you find a licensed producer. Based on your condition, strain/oil requirement and geographical location, our educators can direct you to an LP able to address your individual medical needs.
- Assistance with Cultivation – As an alternative to ordering cannabis, patiences can choose to “grow for self” with seeds purchased from a LP. There guidelines that limit how and where you grow, but TCN can assist you with the paperwork and process. At our cannabis clinics, our educators will advise you regardinghaving a designate grow legally on your behalf.
- Educating Employers – Cannabis has side effects that may be noticeable in the workplace, and prescribing physicians weigh how it might affect patients’ ability to do perform their jobs. At TCN, legal and medical professionals help educate employers concerning their legal obligations and the appropriate use of medical cannabis by some employees. Employers are obligated to support employees who utilize cannabis as an alternative medical therapy.
- Supporting Physicians – Legal, medicinal use of cannabis is a fairly new development in the health care community. TCN has several years’ experience working with cannabis, and we are happy to share our expertise with and answer questions from doctors and others in the medical field.
Medical cannabis is proven helpful the treatment of several ailments; please contact The Clinic Network for more information. If you or your physician wish to make an appointment, call us at (855) 462-3646.